Central Valley Farmland Trust is looking for the right person to join our team as our Administrative & Communications Assistant – Is it YOU?
A little about the position…
This position is part-time, with the possibility of becoming full-time in the next two years. This position is responsible for:
- General office administration (phones, filing, etc.)
- Assisting in event planning and production
- Assisting in communications efforts (social media, newsletter publication)
- Helping to execute fundraising campaigns
- Organizing board and committee meeting, preparing agendas, and taking minutes
- Data entry and report preparation using donor management software
- Communicating with and interviewing farmers, and providing basic information on conservation easements
- Assisting in tracking easement project status and deliverables
A little about the ideal person…
If you have strong communication and technology skills, the ability to work independently, and a pleasant professionalism, we’d like to see your resume! Because our team is small, this position requires a person who is flexible and adaptable, and just wants to get the job done. A penchant for organization and follow-up is a must.
Read the full job posting HERE on our Careers page.