This beautiful farm in Stanislaus County was purchased by Charles Menghetti on January 14, 1919. Charles and his wife Anna raised dairy cattle, alfalfa and grapes. Peter and his wife Kathleen Menghetti inherited the property where they raised a family and continue to live today. Currently the land produces almonds and walnuts. Peter and Kathleen placed an agricultural conservation easement on these 155 acres of prime farmland in honor of Charles and Anna in January 2009.