We at CFT love guacamole, but we had never tried creamy guac before now! Up the nutrition factor of traditional guacamole even more with this easy recipe from the California Milk Advisory Board.
- 1 package (8 Ounces) Real California cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 Ounces) Real California nonfat plain yogurt, drained
- 4 whole ripe medium avocados peeled, seeded and mashed
- 1 cup salsa verde (green chile salsa)
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a food processor or a medium mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese and yogurt until smooth.
Add mashed avocados, salsa, and 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice to cream cheese mixture and combine well.
Season to taste with salt and additional lemon or lime juice.
See all their dairy recipes, here!