- Pint of Cherry tomatoes
- Tablespoon of Minced garlic
- Small palm full of freeze dried basil – next best thing to fresh!
- Heavy drizzle of both high quality olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Sliced baguette
- Goat Cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice baguette into ½ inch slices and place loosely on tin foil covered baking sheet. Pop into heated oven for ten minutes or so while you make bruchetta. Just until they are lightly crisp to touch.
- Wash and halve cherry tomatoes, place in serving bowl. Add to bowl of tomatoes – small palm full of freeze dried basil, tablespoon of minced garlic, heavy drizzle of both olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Stir gently to coat tomatoes in all ingredients. (taste test and add a little of any ingredient to reach desired flavor)
- Warm goat cheese for 10 seconds in microwave.
- Serve goat cheese along-side baguette slices on serving tray. Allow family and friends to smear goat cheese onto baguette slices and spoon bruchetta on top. Delicious, quick and healthy!